Charter 50 Checking
Charter 50 has been around a long time and still is a favorite for customers. Check out these features:
- No service charge as long as the account balance is above $100 each day.
- Earn interest when the account balance is $1,000 or more.
- Free checks (2 box limit per year), as well as free cashier’s checks and money orders if you need them.
- E-statements are available, instead of receiving your statements in the mail.
- Free FirstOnline banking, bill pay and Visa debit card.
- Join our Travel Club for day, overnight and week trips to destinations in the U.S. and abroad. The Travel Club’s newsletter has more details.
- To prevent overdrafts, ask about automatic transfer from another account. To learn more about money management, go to http://federalreserve.gov/pubs/bounce/default.htm
Stop by any of our locations today to open your account. Give us a call at 800/463-7782 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. Submission of this document is being made through normal e–mail channels and is not encrypted in any way and may potentially be intercepted or viewed by an unintended party. If you are uncomfortable with submission in this manner, please print the form and mail it to First State Bank & Trust, PO Box 219, Tonganoxie, KS 66086.
|First State Bank & Trust has recently changed our Check Printing Provider. If you need to place a check reorder please contact our Customer Contact Center at 1-800-463-7782 or 785-845-2500 or your local Personal Banker so they may assist you in getting your order placed with our new provider.|