Business Checking is an excellent choice for businesses that write a high number of checks each month and make many deposits. This account includes an earnings credit, which helps offset your monthly service charge. Here are highlights of Business Checking:
- $8 monthly service charge, .15 per debit, .20 per deposit, and .03 or .10 for deposited items. The earnings credit applied to your account balance each month is used to offset the service charge.
- A Personal Banker is available to help you determine whether Free Business Checking or Business Checking is the best fit for you. Thinking about moving your account to First State Bank & Trust? Bring in your current bank's statement and we'll review it with you.
- E-statements are available, instead of receiving your statements in the mail.
- Free Visa business debit card.
- To prevent overdrafts, ask about automatic transfer from another account. To learn more about money management, go to http://federalreserve.gov/pubs/bounce/default.htm.
- Also available:
- Merchant Capture - make deposits right from your business.
- Cash Management - see all accounts through a single log-in, process payroll direct deposit for employees, automatically bill customers and vendors/suppliers, initiate wire transfers and more.
Stop by any of our locations today to open your account. Give us a call at 800/463-7782 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.